Here at CFS, Inc. we provide a wide variety of materials from various manufacturers. Our sales team will do their best to make sure that you leave with a floor that fits your requirements and lasts for years. Our team is not commission based and have no reason to sell you something more or less than you need. YOU are our main concern. Below is a list of just SOME of the products and manufacturers that we have for sale.
Shaw has vinyl, ceramic, hardwood, laminate, residential and commercial carpet to choose from.
IVC makes many vinyl flooring options at affordable pricing.
Mohawk has a great selection of ceramic, hardwood, laminate, and both residential and commercial carpets to choose from.
Mannington has a vast selection of hard surface products to choose. They have VCT, sheet vinyl, LVT, hardwood, laminate and more.
- Carpet makes a warm and comfy home.
- Carpet is an economic choice to replace the flooring in your home or business.
- Carpet is a much softer floor under foot and helps prevent slips and falls as well as discomfort.
- Carpet is a warmer flooring option and can help keep down heating bills.
- Carpet reduces excess noise by absorbing sound waves instead of amplifying them like hard floors will do.
- Vinyl provides a relatively affordable flooring solution in comparison to other hard surface flooring.
- Vinyl floors are typically much easier to install and can be a great DIY option or done professionally at a lower cost than other hard floors
- Vinyl flooring can put your mind at ease knowing that it is waterproof!
- Tile is extremely hard. Making it difficult to scratch or crack when properly installed.
- Tile floors can sometimes add to the value of your home.
- Tile is another water resistant option for your home when properly maintained and sealed regularly.
- Tile can be used to create your own custom shower.
- Laminate is a cost effective alternative to hardwood flooring
- Laminate is much harder to scratch than hardwood or vinyl.
- Hardwood floors create a unique and beautiful appearance. Every board is one of a kind.
- Hardwood flooring can increase the value of your home.
- Many Hardwood floors can be sanded and refinished to remove blemishes and other damage to wood.
- Are easy to maintain and clean.